What is Brazilian But Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift that Assoc. Prof. Dr. Fatih Irmak practices is a surgical procedure which augments and/or shapes the buttocks with your own fat for a more pronounced, voluminous appearance.
Having a shapely, defined buttocks is becoming increasingly more popular. While exercise might be able to help you achieve some definition, it often cannot provide an adequate increase in size or custom shaping.
In many cases, the Brazilian butt lift is performed in conjunction with other body contouring procedures such as mommy makeover, abdominoplasty(tummy tuck), thigh lifts, cellulite reduction. You can determine the procedure that is right for you and be assured of the results you desire with Dr. Fatih Irmak.
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your buttocks and desire a fuller, more youthful look, then buttock enlargement might be right for you. The Brazilian Butt Lift uses micro-fat grafting to add volume and sculpt curvy, shapely buttocks.
Who can benefit?
People who have been struggling to lose weight in their buttock region or struggling to tighten the skin around their buttock area may be strong candidates for this procedure. Examples of problems that can be corrected with a buttock lift include issues with the elasticity of the skin due to aging or weight loss or people with crinkled or stretchy skin due to issues with cellulite.
Benefits of fat grafting instead of using implants
- Very natural-looking results because in this procedure synthetic products do not used.
- Results in a more realistic buttocks feel
- Small incisions are placed in easily concealed places for almost no visible scarring
- Harvests excess fat from your body’s fat stores, which provides more slender body contours in addition to enhancing your buttocks
- Achieves permanent augmentation results.
Who is a good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?
If you feel that your buttocks are flat or don’t match the contours of the rest of your body, or if your skin in that area is excessively loose and exercise or dieting have been unable to correct the problem, you are likely a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.
In order to be considered a proper candidate for a Brazilian butt lift, you must:
Be in good general overall health and be able to pass a pre-operative appointment with your general practitioner.
- Be willing to follow your surgeons advices including not placing pressure on your buttocks for 4 weeks, to ensure the best possible results.
- If you are a smoker promise to quit smoking at least for 4 weeks before and 4 weeks after your surgery.
- Have realistic expectations for your surgery’s results.
- Be in good general psychological health.
Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
Unlike gluteal implants Dr. Fatih Irmak uses fat taken from your own body.
Where Will The Fat For Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Come From?
Your liposuction will involve removing fat from problem areas that have accumulated. Even if you’re slim and trim, you likely have enough excess fat on your body necessary to harvest the minimal amount of fat needed for a Brazilian butt lift injection.
The best areas from which to remove fat are:
- The abdomen
- The thighs
- The flanks (love handles)
How Is Fat For A Brazilian Butt Lift Harvested?
The entire procedure typically lasts for 2-3 hours and patients can normally return home 1 day after the operation.
To start the surgery, Dr. Fatih Irmak will make an incision high on the lower area of the buttock. In most cases, though the incision may be extensive, he places it in a position that will allow you to wear a bathing suit and current clothing styles without the scar being visible.
Once your surgeon makes the incision, they extract fat from another area of the body, such as the abdomen or thigh, by liposuction process. Your surgeon then purify this fat and adds it to the buttocks. Dr. Irmak will shape the fat for a natural-looking contour, and may also remove excess skin for a smooth result. In some cases, add buttock implants would be added to further enhance results. Stitches are then used to close the incision. Once the incision is stitched, gauze dressings and tape are applied over the surgical area and a compression garment is placed.
Where does Dr. Fatih Irmak perform this procedure?
Dr. Fatih Irmak performs procedures at an international accredited hospital facility and state of the art surgical center equipped with the most advanced technologies available, on an outpatient basis.
What type of anesthesia is used for the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure?
Performed with the patient under general anesthesia.
How long does Brazilian Butt Lift surgery take?
The surgery may take 1 to 5 hours to complete depending on the patients needs.
What to expect after Brazilian butt lift surgery?
|Walking and Standing||1 day ffter Surgery|
|Shower||4 or 5 days after surgery|
|Back to Work||2 to 3 weeks after surgery|
|Driving||4 to 6 weeks after surgery|
|Fading of Scars||4 months to 1 year|
Things to Be Aware of After Your Surgery
- All symptoms of Brazilian butt lift surgery generally disappear within 4 to 6 months of the procedure.
- The skin in the area of your surgery may appear shiny due to swelling. Within a few weeks, the swelling will disappear and the skin will return to a normal appearance.
- You may experience a loss of sensation or numbness in the area of your surgery. This is entirely normal and may take several months to disappear.
- You may notice a tingling sensation in the surgical area. This feeling is a result of the healing of the nerves in the area and will go away within several months of your procedure.
For international patients
- If you are coming to Istanbul for Brazilian Butt Lift procedure it is strongly recommended having companion.
- After the surgery; staying day for post consultations may differ to the procedure that Dr. Fatih Irmak prefer to perform. It may at least 1 week.
- Please book your hotel at least 5 days before the procedure day.
- Please be sure that your country nationalities are not obligated for Turkish visa. (EU, most of middle eastern country nationalities has no need for visa.)